Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Poetry Foundation Interviews

The interview mentioned in this post came out almost twenty months ago, when I was in the middle of doing a bunch of interviews after my book got a little bit of attention.

A few weeks, ago, I was interviewed by the Poetry Foundation regarding my nomination for the National Book Critics Circle Award, and that interview, along with those of my fellow nominees, is up on their website as of today.

At first, I didn't really want to read my interview (because I'm easily embarrassed and I'm not any good at dealing with any kind of attention), but I pre-cringed (in case I had said something particularly lame), read it, and I managed to get through that experience without having to change my phone number or move to South Dakota.

No comments: